There are 136 owner complaints spread out over 9 years, but the most belong to the 2010.
This generation ranks 35th in reliability out of 43 overall Volkswagen generations.
This generation has been recalled 14 times. It's also part of 15 investigations and has 268 TSBs.
- engine check engine light on in the 2010 CC at 63025 miles
- engine stalls while driving in the 2011 CC at 54646 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2010 CC at 81520 miles
- engine engine stalls/shuts down while driving in the 2010 CC at 61333 miles
- engine engine stalls/dies while driving in the 2009 CC at 100107 miles
- transmission transmission drops into first gear from hwy speeds in the 2014 CC at 157 miles