There are 67 owner complaints spread out over 11 years, but the most belong to the 2008.
This generation ranks 26th in reliability out of 43 overall Volkswagen generations.
This generation has been recalled 10 times. It's also part of 14 investigations and has 421 TSBs.
- accessories - exterior convertible top not operating properly in the 2008 Eos at 40447 miles
- engine exessive oil consumption in the 2008 Eos at 44029 miles
- brakes ABS light on in the 2009 Eos at 73927 miles
- transmission cannot shift into gear in the 2007 Eos at 30851 miles
- transmission lurching forward in the 2010 Eos at 10155 miles
- clutch premature clutch failure in the 2007 Eos at 30820 miles