There are 27 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 2009.
This generation ranks 22nd in reliability out of 43 overall Volkswagen generations.
This generation has been recalled 8 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 154 TSBs.
- brakes ABS module stopped working in the 2009 Rabbit at 86015 miles
- accessories - interior driver door lock malfunction in the 2008 Rabbit at 5000 miles
- transmission valve body not working properly in the 2007 Rabbit at 50000 miles
- accessories - interior heated seat burned through in the 2008 Rabbit at 55086 miles
- AC / heater A/C not working properly in the 2008 Rabbit at 66976 miles
- accessories - interior AC vent clips broke in the 2008 Rabbit at 35000 miles