VW Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of VW owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for VW have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported VW problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2010 Volkswagen Jettastereo not working properly#1
- 2010 Volkswagen Jettaradio stopped working#2
- 2009 Volkswagen JettaABS module failure#3
- 2011 Volkswagen Jettaradio stopped working#4
- 2015 Volkswagen Jettaclutch failure#5
- 2010 Volkswagen Tiguancoolant pump failure#6
- 2010 Volkswagen Tiguanengine failure#7
- 2011 Volkswagen Tiguantiming chain tensioner defect / engine damage#8
- 2009 Volkswagen Tiguanignition coil failure#9
- 2010 Volkswagen Jettapower door locks malfunctioning#10