VW Windows Fall into Door
The clamps that hold the windows in place for many VW's are made of a very cheap plastic. Sometimes when moisture gets in the door and then freezes, it expands and pushes the windows off the clamps, causing the windows to literally fall int…
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Windows Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2009 Beetle power windows not working properly 11 (100%)
- 2003 Jetta window falls into door 8 (73%)
- 2004 Beetle window regulators not working 7 (64%)
- 2000 Jetta side window fell down inside the door 7 (64%)
- 2005 Beetle broken window regulator 7 (64%)
- 2002 Jetta window fell into door 6 (55%)
- 2001 Jetta windows regulator broken 5 (45%)
The lead plaintiff that submitted a nationwide class-action against Volkswagen for defective sunroofs has had a change of heart?
He has requested a voluntary dismissal of the entire lawsuit which was filed back in April of 2020. Sounds like someone got a new sunroof behind closed doors.…