VW Windows Fall into Door
The clamps that hold the windows in place for many VW's are made of a very cheap plastic. Sometimes when moisture gets in the door and then freezes, it expands and pushes the windows off the clamps, causing the windows to literally fall int…Continue reading article "VW Windows Fall into Door"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Windows Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- power windows not working properly in the 2009 Beetle
- window falls into door in the 2003 Jetta
- window regulators not working in the 2004 Beetle
- side window fell down inside the door in the 2000 Jetta
- broken window regulator in the 2005 Beetle
- window fell into door in the 2002 Jetta
- windows regulator broken in the 2001 Jetta
The lead plaintiff that submitted a nationwide class-action against Volkswagen for defective sunroofs has had a change of heart?
He has requested a voluntary dismissal of the entire lawsuit which was filed back in April of 2020. Sounds like someone got a new sunroof behind closed doors.…keep reading article "The Sunroof Leaks Continue, But The Lawsuit Will Not"