Jetta Radio Problems
There's a trend popping up where VW radios are fine one minute, then 'popping' before falling silent. This is particularly true in the 2010-2011 Jetta and once they're gone, they're gone for good.Continue reading article "Jetta Radio Problems"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Interior Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- radio stopped working in the 2011 Jetta
- stereo not working properly in the 2010 Jetta
- short in the wiring harness in the driver's door in the 2006 Jetta
- headliner separating from ceiling in the 2006 Jetta
- radio stopped working in the 2011 Jetta SportWagen
- power door locks malfunctioning in the 2010 Jetta
- garage door opener remote falls out of visor in the 2002 Passat
The head restraint guide that keeps it attached to the seat frame may not have been properly welded in 169 VW vehicles.
About the Recall ∞
- Recalled are 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf, Golf R, Audi A3 Sedan and RS3 vehicles that need the rear seat frames replaced._
- In the last couple months a petition was handed to safety regulators because of weld concerns in the Jeep Wrangler, Subaru had to recall the brand new Ascent for missing welds, and even Maserati’s sub-frames are breaking because of welding mistakes.
U.S. head restraint is adjustable only in five positions
The recall is for 2016–2017 CC vehicles and expected to begin in June 2017.keep reading article "23 CC Vehicles in the US Have the Wrong Headrests"